I have decided to start my journey of weight-loss. I am starting on June 27, 2010 at 191 lbs, or a size 16. On October 1, 2010, I will be 150 lbs and/or a size 10.
As I was calling around to tell some people of my new goals, my sister thought of the idea of this blog. It is an easier way to stay accountable for my progress, and it doesn't matter if people actually care this way :) I am at least accountable for posting.
I have set a few goals which you can watch me fulfill as the days go by.
Big Goals:
August 21, 2010 - The A.V. Fair 5k
October 1, 2010 - I will weigh 150 lbs or fit into a size 10.
Small Goals:
- Cardio workout (running, swimming, dancing, etc.) at least 3x a week.
- Strength workout (20 sets of 6-12 reps = 45mins) at least 2x a week.
- Only 1 serving of dessert per day (1/2 cup)
- Eat a low-fat, low carb healthy diet
I have been put-zing around this weight loss thing since a few months after Ginger was born. I got really intrigued with the Biggest Loser and a few other things I had seen, but really what was the kicker was seeing a woman sweat from walking down the hallway. I just decided that I can't continue to putz around. So Starting at 191 pounds and a size 16 I am on my way to a healthier me.
No comments:
Post a Comment