This makes me think yet again about this thing that I am doing. I guess over the past few weeks I have mentally checked out. I have thought to myself, I have gotten to my goal I can take a break....
Well, I have realized that I can't. I am not where I should be. I am still part of those overweight numbers they talked about in the video. I also don't want my kids to be that way. Since, I buy the food, prepare the food and encourage everyone to eat the food, I better do a good job, because it will be my fault if they are unhealthy as kids.
Lastly, I think that even though I made it to my goal, if I don't watch out what I eat, I will be right back up to where I was before....
So now.... IT'S ON!
1 comment:
This made me think of a blog post I read a long time ago and always remembered. Its funny how being a mom makes me re-think the food I make in my home (as I take a bite of brownie at 10am) http://getyourownmom.blogspot.com/2010/04/sugar-sugar.html
Its a fun blog written by nick's cousin's wife- she makes really healthy lunches that look really yummy for her kids to take to school. You can check recent posts for that if you'd like.
Post a Comment