I figured I would follow the advice given and write a new post, because there has been some progress.
I HAVE MADE IT TO MY FIRST GOAL!
I am the same weight as I was before I got pregnant. This is exciting.
Now on to conquer my next one. 150 lbs. This might actually be harder than the past goal, because I really have to make some permanent changes, such as really making exercise a hight priority.
Priorities are funny things. They seem to change often in my life, but the one thing I have noticed is that the people I look up to in terms of fitness, always have it in their top things to do each day (if not the top thing to get done). There are many things that take time and energy, and I hope that I can balance all the demands on my time so that I can accomplish all of my goals.
3 comments:
Congrats on achieving a goal!!!
I am getting ready to turn some new fitness leaves over of my own.. not right now, but I foresee it in the coming weeks. So maybe we'll have to be buddies encouraging each other.
Good work Sprice!
congratulations on reaching your goal! awesome.
Congratulations!!! That's a great achievement!
Just found out you had a blog & am glad to see it. If you're interested, I do a family one http://withingtonfamily.blogspot.com/ (let me know if you need permission to view it and I'll email you)
Post a Comment