We got back today from visiting the King's Canyon National Park (large sequoia trees). It was a very nice trip, camping up in the mountains. I think I did pretty well keeping my snacking down. Though I admit that it is hard when driving long distances.... That is why I brought sugar snap peas, cut up cucumber, baby carrots, cut up fruit, and some half fat string cheese. We had a lot of fun hiking on some of the trails and camping out in a nice private camp spot. It was a great over-all trip.
By the way, I lost another inch off my waist. I measured myself today. Woopee! (I don't think I have lost anything anywhere else, but hey progress is progress :)
1 comment:
You've taken a great step forward here--going public. I'm sorry that I was not more support through your first few days, but it doesn't look like you needed me. Keep up the good work. Now you know that I'm here watching you :)
Post a Comment