Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bees on the brain

For the last number of weeks my mind has been on my goals of healthiness and trying to keep track of everything I have been doing, well not today......

This morning, I did a relaxed exercise of biking, and I today I tried to eat well. We ended up eating at a place called Sharky's where you can order "naked" items. This means they use fat free sour cream, fat free cheese, cook with no oil, and have limited carbs. It was very tasty. I will probably go there again (my meal was only 398 calories).

Most of the day, however, was spent dealing with the overwhelming amount of bees that showed up at my doorstep with in about 3 hours...







Yes, I know. Now you know why I was more consumed with this problem at my door step than eating right or working out (which luckily I was able to do anyway). We got a nice beekeeper to come out with a hive and transfer them. So any that are left, after he takes his hive, we will just kill with our killshot spray stuff.



p.s. I spent the day at my friend's house so to avoid the bees that had come into my house. She has let me borrow her hand weights (3 lbs, 5 lbs, and 7 lbs). I am excited to use them during my strength workout. Stretch bands are hard to use for certain exercises.

1 comment:

Ginger Dean said...

We used to sing the song, "Here is the Beehive, Where are the Bees". It looks like we need to sing "Here are the Bees, Where is the Beehive"!
Mom

Post a Comment