I talked with two people today who have hopes to lose weight in the near future. I told them what I was doing, and that it is really important to know the reasons why you are losing weight. Without really knowing, it is easy to give up (heck, it is easy to give up even when you know :). I am excited for them, and hope that I can be as supportive as my friends have been for me.
Good news. I wore a size 14 pair of pants today! That is very exciting to me.
I also noticed today that you can get your work out in many different ways. I started sweating as I was cleaning my room and dancing to the upbeat/techno music playing. Ginger loved it. I realized that I have so much fun just jumping up and down, spinning around, shaking my hips and waving my arms that it is just as good of a cardio work out as any dvd I have.
Creativity is key!
No comments:
Post a Comment