I worked out hard this morning, so I am very satisfied with that aspect of the day. The only trouble part is keeping my calorie count. I didn't do it 4 of July because I ate at someone else's house and it is hard to know how they made the food, and then we went off camping which also made it hard to keep track. I don't think I have been too far off, but it is important to keep track. I don't know if I told you, but I am trying to keep my calories between 1500 and 1800 a day. According to the program I am doing you multiply your weight by 7 and that is how many calories you are suppose to eat to lose weight. Since I am nursing I add between 300-500 calories.
I made a rule in the beginning of this that I would only eat one serving of dessert per day, and I have to admit, today I was very tempted to break that rule. I thought to myself... why not just exercise twice and then I could justify that second treat. BUT NO! there is a reason I set that rule, and if I break it once, I will want to break it again. So those few marshmallows that I ate this afternoon will have to be it for today even though I have new skinny cow ice cream bars in the freezer.
I AM IN CONTROL OF MY BODY! Mind over Matter, Baby!
1 comment:
I think if you exercise twice just to eat another small dessert its worth the dessert to reap the benefits of exercising again for your health. just my vote! Glad you found skinny cows! With weight watchers, as long as there's a lot of fiber you can add more calories. So their snacks can be pretty tasty. Hope you're getting a lot of fiber.
you're doing great!
-Adele
Post a Comment